1. Name and contact details of the controller This data protection information applies to data processing by: Responsible: AeroDCS GmbH Bubenheimer Weg 23 56072 Koblenz firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use a) When visiting the website When you visit our website www.aerodcs.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted: IP address of the requesting computer, Date and time of access, Name and URL of the file accessed, Website from which access is made (referrer URL), Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes: Ensuring a smooth connection to the website, Ensuring a comfortable use of our website, Evaluation of system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if: You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis tools a) Tracking tools The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools. i) Google Analytics1 We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043), for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our pages. USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as Browser type / version, operating system used, Referrer URL (the page previously visited), Host name of the accessing computer (IP address), Time of the server request,
Are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de). ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the setting of a cookie required for this - for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blocked. Google's data protection information on conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html). We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable our website to be designed according to requirements. The information will not be passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo web analysis. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) so that your visit is no longer recorded.
6. Social media plug-ins We use on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to best protect visitors to our website. a) Facebook Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook. When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. B. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
b) Twitter Plugins from the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our website. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter thus receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button” while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile. This enables Twitter to associate your visit to our website with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used by Twitter. If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate your visit to our website, please log out of your Twitter user account. Further information can be found in Twitter's data protection declaration ((https://twitter.com/privacy).
7. Rights of the data subject You have the right: to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details; to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR; According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims is required; to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person; to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
8. Right to object If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
9. Data security We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.aerodcs.de